If you don ‘t know what flak is… flak is strong anti aircraft fire…
Why? It seems that I have fallen into standards and ideals mode…
What is that? you ask… It is where the person entertains how things, people, themselves SHOULD BE, should do, should have.
I have been harping… I am a harpy (a rapacious monster described as having a woman’s head and body and a bird’s wings and claws or depicted as a bird of prey with a woman’s face) when it comes to being well read, observant, and intelligent. To the degree, that this morning I asked Source if it is worth training people who are not like I say they should be. But Source says: it is.
This is the problem with the standards and ideals attitude: they want to deal with only ‘deserving’ people…
The other problem most have is that they themselves don’t match their standards and ideals… they are fully sh*t… Am I too? Source says no… but that doesn’t make me much better.
Last night I stayed up past my usual bedtime to watch and listen to MY teacher, Ben Settle, who was doing a livestream on how to handle this global epidemic.
I learned two things I want to pass onto you:
1. play to win, instead of playing to not lose
2. morale is everything now… keep up the morale
Now, if you are smart you look at this situation we all find ourselves in as an opportunity.
When the tide recedes we’ll find out who was swimming naked…
- If you are a weak person, you’ll use this to justify your weakness.
- If you are a selfish person, you’ll use it to be even more selfish.
- If you are a bravado… who, me afraid? person… you’ll do bravado at your and others’ expense
- If you are lazy, you’ll use it as a long vacation.
But you have freedom in how to look at it. The best way to look at it as an opportunity.
If you have a family and they are at home and you don’t like your job, you’ll slack off…